Saturday, September 19, 2009

An Ode to Incontinence

This is for all my sister-friends who have pee-pee pants on occasion.
What a lovely parting gift we get after pregnancy, eh? Or, once we hit a "certain" age and something* takes a mean hold on our bladders, squeezing them with the force it takes to milk an over-full cow, without us doing a thing, other than sprinting toward the nearest bathroom.

OH, the joys.

I recommend you put a maxi-pad in its proper place, find a quiet locale, and, without embarrassment, sing along.

To the tune 'O Tannenbaum'

O pee-pee
O pee-pee
Why can't you stay inside of me?

O pee-pee
O pee-pee
Inside would make me hap-py.

When I cough, bounce and/or laugh
You get all over my girly pants.

O pee-pee
O pee-pee
A new bladder would be lovely.


*Is this gravity, the devil, WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment