Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another reason I hate Facebook...

I have spent an entire roll of quarters reading posts from other people that include cussing. That is just wrong.

I thought about amending my New Year's Resolution to exclude "reading" curse words by other people until I ran into this post and had to "interpret" it myself. And, I'm sad to say, did a fine job doing it.

gdmfahoabf*/**

SO, until I am able to look at so-called sentences like this and go "WHAT IS THAT?", I think I'm still in need of quarter therapy.

Ca-ching.

*Sorry if this unduly influenced you.

**And, NO, I can't "unfriend" this person--we are related.....

4 comments:

  1. gdmfahoabf


    So what DOES it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask someone else OR send me $2 in quarters.

    Translation services AREN'T part of this bloggers job description. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because someone was related to me didn't stop me from unfriending them! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete