Thursday, December 3, 2009

Channeling a Snowflake

You never know what the combination of coffee and snow is going to do to my brain. So, in case you wonder or care, here's a HAPPY DECEMBER from yours truly. Warped gray matter and all.

If snowflakes had brains, would they think:

1. Hey! Where's my parachute?
2. (In the sky, whirling around) MOM! It's cold. Do you know where my coat and gloves are?*
3. (Hitting the ground in Dallas). I'm melting. Melting. Oh, what a world.**
4. (As they pile up on the ground) GET OFF ME. I mean it. I'm calling Mom if you don't get off me.
5. Look at me. I'm totally unique. No two ever the same. That is SO COOL.
6. Rain, rain, go away. You're killing me. Literally.




*Hint to snowflakes and children alike: We Moms have NO CLUE where any of your stuff is. We don't use/wear it. It should be a hint to you that I find your gym shorts on top of the TV credenza when we move furniture. Who puts their gym shorts 8 feet off the ground, on top of a piece of furniture, if they actually want to USE them? Really.

**Try your best imitation of the Wicked Witch of the West when you say this.

No comments:

Post a Comment