Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't Knock It

So, I know some of you wait patiently for your daily dose of craziness from yours truly. And, since I'll be away from my computer all day today, I thought I'd leave you with a little HI-sterical Knock-Knock Jokeage.*

Knock. Knock.
Who's There?
Little Old Lady.
Little Old Lady Who?

I didn't know you could yodel!!

Knock. Knock.
Who's There?
Boo.
Boo Who?

OH. Don't cry.

I suggest you try these on the tween set. About the age of 8, if possible. They seem to get it and think it's funny.

Of course, there are some dimwitted 43-year-old women who also think these are funny, so you never know until you try.

Now, go out and enjoy your day. And don't knock it before you try it.**



*I am, of course, not actually reponsible for people's reactions when you retell these jokes. Not to compare you to me or anything, but, if you don't get a laugh, I can't help you.

**Badumdum.

No comments:

Post a Comment