Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cripe

Well, here at 249 posts, I've finally hit it. The point every writer dreads. And it has hit me like a ton of bricks.

I have writer's block.

It's like a really bad case of temporary Alzheimer's. Except without the age and moments of clarity.

Or like someone turned out the lights and I'm stumbling around in the dark KNOWING the door is there and that, eventually, someone will open it. I just don't know who or when.

So, while I suffer trying to figure out what the heck to say to all of you, please bear with me.

I'm sure, eventually, something will come flying at me, revive the neurons in my brain, and I'll be back in writing form.

Frankly, I'm hoping it will be sooner rather than later. But, until I have something witty, pithy, ironic or important to share, I'm using this as Spring Break for my brain.

I just hope I don't come out the other end pregnant with a super bad hangover.....

1 comment:

  1. I hit the point with a theological based blog I kept up for about a year back in 2005-ish. I came to a point where I felt like I'd said all I had to say and I was done. Sometimes, it's ok to let go - even if that just means taking a break....

    ReplyDelete