Friday, January 8, 2010

Truth vs. Fiction

Well, it's 19 degrees, factoring out the wind chill, here in Dallas today.

In Nashville, home of ex-VP Al Gore, it is 26 degrees with snow flurries.

And, as I stand here, my butt still frozen from getting into the car to run carpool this morning, my hands FINALLY defrosted from changing car seats, and my veins slowing warming up, thanks to running the heater at 85 degrees for over an hour, I have to ask: is the fact that I am freezing today an inconvenient truth? Or is it in my imagination?

Ponder that. AL.

2 comments:

  1. Silly! Don't you know that global warming is so 2000s?? This is 2010, and we're all about "climate change"! Why pin ourselves down on specific doomsday scenarios we can spread to panic our fellow man?!? They are all SO useful in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm chucking the hybrid for a Bentley. When I can afford it :)

    ReplyDelete