Friday, December 18, 2009

And now THIS, from our Sponsor

It's 9pm. In the morning, 13 hours from now, the entire Nowell clan is supposed to board a plane to California. That's the good news.

The bad news? I'm only partially packed. I need to update the budget. The house could use a good once-over by the maid. But, WAIT! We don't HAVE A MAID.

It's all coming back to me now*.

So, I'm somewhere between heart-attack-waiting-to-happen mode and start-drinking-now-and-in-thirty-minutes-you'll-give-a-crap-less zone.

I'm kind of strung-out on Christmas parties, late night gift wrapping for teachers, and way too much cane sugar and highly-processed white flour. If I laid down right now or even leaned a little too forward, I fear I might fall asleep and wake up somewhere beyond January 31st*.

Coffee's brewing. Washer's moving. MommaJ is cruising.

California HERE WE COME!!


*Meat Loaf. Sounds good during cold weather but as a singer? Not.so.yummy.

**Or Over The Rainbow. Then I'd have to deal with those dang monkies. Remain upright at all costs. Do NOT lie down. Just keep moving.....

No comments:

Post a Comment