Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh, Nuts!

"Oh no. They screwed up. They didn't put my nuts in here."

Only my sweet, precious husband could utter something so hysterical, yet have no Earthly idea why I was practically wetting my pants with laughter.

I only have God to thank that it was well past bedtime and none of the kids was awakened by my uproarious laughter or snort-producing-guffaws. I was cracking up so hard that I started cry-laughing.

Why is it that my sense of humor rivals that of a pre-pubescent boy lately? Truly, have I not been forwarded enough good jokes? Am I being prepared for what is to come with the kids? WHAT?????

Which reminds me of a joke:
A Catholic priest, Baptist minister and a Jewish rabbi go into the jungle to convert a lion, each thinking he has the best way.

Later, the Catholic priest emerges from the dense forest, unscathed. He sees the minister and asks how it went. The minister, also unscathed, says "GREAT! The lion didn't at all seem to mind being baptized in the Congo."

The priest, recounting his lion's conversion, states "Yes. My lion didn't mind going to confession, saying "Hail, Mary's" OR counting his rosary beads."

Just then, the rabbi stumbles out of the woods, bloodied from head to foot, and collapses at the feet of the priest and minister.

They both inquire as to what happened and the rabbi, with extreme pain and difficulty replies: "I guess I shouldn't have started with the circumcision."

Badumdum.

So, there you have it. If you don't like it, complain to Mike, since he started it.

But don't call right now. He's gone to Wal-Mart. He claims they have his nuts.

HEE HEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment