Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's THAT time...

This is a simple thank you to two people on my birthday.  When I eat cake on Friday, I will be remembering both of you!

Darlene:  Thanks for the gift of life.  Without you, none of this would have even been possible.  Since I know angels exist, I want to thank you for being one so many years ago when you decided my life was worth carrying into this world.  I am so glad I had the chance to meet you before you took your rightful place in Heaven. 

Mom:  Thank you for the gift of growing up as your daughter.  You made every birthday special.  I am sure you plan parties in Heaven for me every year.  I was blessed to call you Mom, even though the time we had together was much too short.

PS to you both:  I think I'm starting menopause.  It sucks.  Please tell God this isn't even remotely funny and I have a bone to pick with Him when I get there.

Hugs and Kisses
Your favorite 47-year-old daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment