Thursday, June 21, 2012

In My Seat

If you did an MRI on my brain right now, you'd see what looked like the bullet-riddled cranium of a gangster who narked on the Godfather.  Riddled with ADD.  Just flat riddled.  Focusing on one thing is asking WAY TOO LITTLE of my gray matter at the moment.

I have about three solid ideas for writing, but I just can't get the following video clip to leave my brain.  So, I'm going to intro it and let you chew on the contents of this project for a day or so while I try to figure out how to control the neuron paths in my brain.

Food for thought:
1.  "God causes" things to happen.
2.  "There is a time/place" for everything.
3.  We are a breath in the scope of God's eternity.
4.  Living today is so, very important.

FYI:  you are going to need kleenex and 16 minutes of uninterrupted time to view this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cLj4akmncsA&feature=channel_video_title%3E

No comments:

Post a Comment