Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Want to Hear About WHAT??

I am going to give you, dear readers, a bizarre opportunity.

I say "bizarre" because you never know what is going to come out of my writing when I think of the topic.

So, the fact that I'm asking YOU to suggest a topic for post #500* is really stretching my abilities as a writer.

And I'm going to work really hard with someone's suggestion to knock it right the hell out of the park.

So, go ahead, punch that "0 comments"** link below and leave me a suggestion. There's nothing too outlandish, though I can tell you that I reserve final say on whose idea is chosen.

And, heck! In honor of number 500, I might throw in a themed gift, to match your suggestion, if you are chosen.

So, go on. Quit reading and start writing.

I can't wait to see what you are going to force me to write about.



*Can you believe it? Five hundred. Like the car. Like a great hitting record in baseball. Like, WOW, man.

**Or "1 comment" or "2 comments", etc. Just find the number and the word "comment(s)" and you will be on your way to making literary history. In my world, at least.

2 comments:

  1. The cards are still somewhat stacked, if you don't mind me saying so. You, dear Blog Author, still get to choose the topic out of the list your dear readers dream up. Yes?

    In honor of stretching yourself this Lent, why not write on every single topic we throw you? Of course, some boundaries mus exist and obvious topics would be off the table.

    Now *that* would be interesting.

    The real problem is that I already have two or three topics I can't pick a winner from. And I am curious on how you'd write about any number of topics that flood my mind even now.

    ReplyDelete