Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tax Week Musings

Infernal Revenue Service
Inherently Ridiculous Servants
Incredibly Random Suckage
Inferior Relationship Scumsuckers

Just me, rambling on, about how much I LOVE the IRS.

Yes, it took a few days for the "We paid HOW MUCH last year?" to kick in. But the IRS is now at the top of my "Groups that Satan himself applauds".

Here are a few other things I would rather do than ever pay/deal with the IRS:
1. A quadruple root canal. Minus the pain reliever.
2. Step in a red ant pile, in the midst of an evening devoid of a moon, while wearing blue jeans and being a wee bit tipsy.*
3. Eat raw oysters. While sober. Or even after several drinks.

Viva la flat tax!

*I have actually done this. It is extremely unpleasant not only while it is happening, but for days after, while the pustules heal. Especially if you are wearing a polyester, skin tight, pantsuit for your job at Burger King. It gives a new definition to the word "rub".

No comments:

Post a Comment