Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just noodling the concept that

over the last two decades America has been in love with at least two women, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian, who have butts even bigger than mine.

Sure, I don't have the hair, the face, or singing or acting or flirting talent to match theirs. And I sure don't have a private jet or a Bentley.

But, hey! Glass half full alert: I do have a big butt!* Just like Kim and Jennifer!!!

Somehow, that just gives me gobs of hope.


*Commenting on this FACT is not worth it. If you take the "You don't have a big butt" stance, I'll feel the need to get a tape measure out and have a little contest. It will end with the fact that I have a bigger butt than you do. And, I'll win. So, just give it up and don't comment, OK?

2 comments:

  1. I am proud member of the big butt club. Glad to know that you are a member, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect someone to "discover" me and my big arse any day now...I'll remember you when I'm in Hollywood. :)

    ReplyDelete