Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Just Wondering...

if it is asking too much for the Olympic female skaters to wear costumes that don't cause my four-year-old to exclaim "MOMMY! When she jumps we can see her 'gina!"*

Now, this isn't an excited the-Sears-catalog-with-a-section-of-women's-brassieres-and-panties-just-came-and-I'm-going-to-run-to-my-bedroom-and-pull-the-covers-over-my-head-and-look-at-it-with-a-flashlight type of comment.

This is fear for the woman who is about to expose herself to the millions of viewers worldwide.

Empathetic little guy, isn't he?


*Every time I've watched skating this year I've wondered when the costume malfunction was going to happen. I realize those are skin-colored fabric pieces half covering up what God gave those girls. But still. Things MOVE, especially when you are jumping in the air or spinning like a maniac every five seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment