Saturday, January 16, 2010

Regarding Hookers

As I'm helping The Babe clean-up his room before he left for Preschool this morning, he proclaims "Mom? I need a new hooker."

In all my years of being female I've never heard this phrase. And I never knew you could wear out a hooker. Especially at the ripe old age of four.

It didn't take me long to figure out what he was actually asking for: a new plastic hanger, on which to put the hoodie which had previously taken up residence on the floor of his closet.

Now. Get your mind out of the gutter and go enjoy the rest of your day. And try to avoid those broken hookers. OK?

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Finn has mentioned "hooters" a few times in the last several weeks and I'm still not sure what he's referring to. :)

    PS. Your blog cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy--it's owls. Check the trees at night. If you don't find any, give Paul the stink-eye for a week or two until he confesses that he accidentally taught Finn this....

    ReplyDelete