Sunday, January 3, 2010

License Plate Madness

I saw this license plate on the back of a Mercedes Benz today: 24-7 STR.

Upon reaching warp speed to get a good look at the driver*, I was able to take a quick glance at a twenty-something, long-haired brunette. She seemed to be an attractive woman.

Obviously, to drive this car, she is either broke at the end of the month, somebody is ponying up funds, or she actually IS some sort of star.

This got me wondering: if you ARE a star, do you really have to ADVERTISE that fact on the back of your car?

Which sent me down the path of: what kind of stars go no-stop, all the time? I mean, geez. Even George Clooney has time for a girlfriend.**

That's when I figured out the only logical profession she could be in: Internet Voyeurism. You know, she's one of those folks who has cameras in every room of her house and attached to her body when she leaves so people can see everything about her life.

Then I realized, my high-speed pursuit was probably caught on her web-cam, which was recording her every move, just like all the other cameras in her life.

Then I got to worrying: what if she thinks I'm a stalker? And turns me into the PD for my speedy pursuit? Would all the boys who pay to follow her 24/7 come after me for stalking their chick?

Then the light turned green and I woke back up to reality.

That's the last time I leave the house without first having a cup of coffee.


*Research for the blog, don't you know?

**I pinkie promise I will become a true stalker and risk life and limb to have a moment with George if Mike ever leaves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment