Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stupid Dog

What do you get when you decide your dogs make good carpool buddies?

Poo. On the back floor mat. And lots of sad, droopy eyes, and no-tail wagging from the little guy who made the doggie deposit.

I swear. If Doug weren't so stinkin' cute and sweet, I'd have had him driven back to where we first met him.*

In fact, it crossed my mind for the first time today that, maybe, the reason he ended up in the hoosegow to begin with was his penchant for pooping and peeing places where even toddlers know are off limits.

In every other area of life, he is a perfect gentledog. But, at this? He.Really.Sucks.

I guess it's time we try leash training for him. He does get really excited everytime he sees "big blue", so maybe we'll just work that angle for awhile.

Unless someone can educate me on Kohler-potty-training a dog.

As long as he doesn't pee on the seat or use all my toilet paper without refilling it, I'll be good.



*Notice I didn't say I'd drive him. Because it would just kill me to take him on this journey and have him wag his tail at me and look up with those big eyes like "Are we at the doggie park yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment